- About Us
- Board of Education
- Contact Us
- Greenburgh Eleven in the News
- Public Information
- The Greenburgh Eleven Update and Newsletters
The Greenburgh Eleven Union Free School Distrct has established a tax-deductible foundation to raise funds to enhance and enrich the educational program for all grades K-12. The foundation's address is: Greenburgh Eleven Educational Foundation, P.O. Box 161, Purchase, New York 10577-9161.
- Choking Game
- It has been brought to our attention that some students in our school are involved in playing the “Choking Game”. The Center for Disease Control (CDC) defines this game as “self-strangulation or strangulation by another person with hands or noose to achieve a brief euphoric state caused by cerebral hypoxia.” According to CDC, someone can become unconscious in a matter of seconds leading to serious brain injury or even death (MMWR, February 15, 2008). Choking Game...
- Reorganizational and Regular School Board Meeting – Thursday, July 10, 2014
- The reorganizaitonal and regular meeting of the Greenburgh Eleven Board of Education is scheduled for Thursday, July 10, 2014. The meeting will begin at 7:00 p.m. and will be held in the Bethune Library. For additional information, please contact Pamela Budd at (914) 693-8500 ext....
- Monday, July 07, 2014
Summer School Program